/* Variable definitions ====================

Saturday, November 9, 2013

the balancing act

sometimes life can be crazy & busy.
right now I feel like cameron and I don't have any free time. at all.

I couldn't tell you the last time I watched TV...or blogged. ha.

we work from 8 - 4:30 and then go to school until 9, or have loads of homework. we spend our nights writing papers and reading textbooks. super romantic.

it is such a juggling act to get everything done that we need to. and then throw in our church calling, visiting/home teaching, families, car problems (that's a whole other post), and all the other life crazies.
essentially, my life is entirely busy. I am so grateful for the small moments in which I can just enjoy life.
I am grateful for the quite. for the saturdays that can be spent cuddling in the morning and making breakfast for dinner.

Also....I am grateful that I will be graduating next year at this time. peace out college. I am beyond done.






1 comment:

  1. i totally remember feeling that way with college and work. busy all the time. and as life changes you just trade what keeps you super busy. i laugh at my younger self thinking i would have so much more time when i was at home with young kids. ha! you guys are awesome to plug through. you won't ever regret it. keep it up. ps i must really love you to have to do that dang comment verification thing each comment.

    ReplyDelete