/* Variable definitions ====================

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

as of late.

I really wish I had more time to blog. But things are just so busy it kind of gets put on the back burner. Today, however, I'm sicker than a dog & haven't left my bed for more than five minutes at a time. So...I guess it takes me being sick to blog.

Cameron & I are in our last week of this crazy semester. I can't wait to have a couple weeks where all I have to do is work and then come home and enjoy my sweet husband. I am going to cherish the next three weeks. Cameron took 18 credits this semester. EIGHTEEN. and did fantastic in every class. He is the smartest man I know and works harder than any one I know. I took 12....Like the slacker I am. Only three semesters left (for me). Next semester cameron & I are taking a saturday morning golf class together. I'm pretty excited. We've never had a class together. EVER. I can't wait to beat him in golf every week. 

In other news, after our home recovered from the flood (that might be another post for another day) cam & I decorated our apartment. I love how excited he gets for things like this. We got a real tree (something I've never ever done) and I really love it. We used the extra bows from the tree to make the pine cone wreath and the wall thingy...

random branches on the wall
wreath by the creative cameron
christmas tree lights
see the cat ornament? It's black w/ the blue light? I accidentally broke it at the store and felt so guilty we bought it. Cameron glued it back together and it has become our favorite ornament. Good thing I broke the black cat one and not the orange cat...haha it matches our little family perfect. 
cute little tree that my parents got for cam & me
There is nothing I love more than cuddling by our fireplace with the christmas tree lights on. Pure bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment