/* Variable definitions ====================

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

hard things.

my heart is completely broken. I spent friday night at the temple praying and quite honestly, crying. I am so grateful for the gospel and for the peace I find in the temple.

When I came home, cameron had come home from school. Instantly he knew something was wrong. He held me as I cried and told him what I had been told that day...and then he held me longer.

He suggested we read my patriarchal blessing. It brought peace into our home and into my heart. He is so good to me. As we were reading, I noticed the date on the blessing. December 6, 2009. The day we read it, December 6, 2013. Exactly fours years after I had received it. It means more now, than it did even then. We cried as we read it.

Sometimes in this life we have to face hard things, and not all of those are things are from our choices. Often, they are caused by the choices of those we love. My love hasn't changed, but that doesn't mean I am not completely sad and disappointed.

I will never understand how someone can walk away from so much happiness. I don't understand.



2 comments:

  1. oh kayla...if you ever need to talk i am here. i love you tons:) and i love how strong you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loves. life is wonderful and incredible challenging too. glad you have a sweet boy to help you through it all. these temple photos are really good. i don't just say that either ;)

    ReplyDelete