/* Variable definitions ====================

Monday, December 23, 2013

Birthday Pictures










Sorry I overloaded everyone's feed tonight. I am in heaven. No school and three days off from work means that I can take & edit pictures all day long....

On Sunday Cameron and I skipped out on the third hour of church (cut me some slack...it was my 21st birthday, I had to be somewhat rebellious). Instead, we drove to wheeler farm and hiked into the snowy forest for a few family pictures. Cameron got me a tripod for my big day. (I had a tripod once, but it fell over one day with my camera on it and it lost all my trust....so this is a slowly learning to trust deal).

Anyways...we set the self timer on the camera and I ran into each shot. It was super fun. It started getting really snowy, and the pictures got super foggy. I was worried about getting everything all wet so we went back home, but, for the little time we were there, I think we got some fun shots :)

ps....I have a strange feeling santa is bringing me a camera remote for christmas, so hopefully cameron and I can have more of these impromptu mini sessions together :)

1 comment:

  1. lol. i was gonna say…girl, you need a remote! they are the only cheap camera accessory. i have one but its so small it's always lost. dang it.
    love these winter shots. you nailed them. fun and brrrr!

    ReplyDelete